Holly C. Beatty is a dynamic litigation attorney with over 12 years experience in the practice areas of Commercial Litigation and Labor & Employment Law. She has represented clients in commercial, labor, employment, business tort, trade secret and contract disputes in state and federal court cases at both the trial and appellate level. In addition, she counsels clients with respect to the avoidance of litigation and on various employment matters such as wage and hour and FMLA issues. She is also regularly involved with preparing employment policies, employee handbooks, employment agreements and document retention policies for a wide-range of industry clients.
The following are a few examples of the results which Holly has achieved for her clients:
- Successfully obtained jury verdict for employer in reverse discrimination action in Federal District Court.
- Successfully obtained favorable settlements for clients in numerous age, sex, and discrimination and sexual harassment actions.
- Successfully conducted decertification of union and successfully defended employers against numerous unfair labor practice charges before NLRB.
- Successfully defended employers in numerous labor arbitrations in various industries including private golf club, health care and manufacturing.
Contact Holly C. Beatty to discuss how she and Ellias & Elias, P.C. can assist you.
Holly C. Beatty
- Michigan, 1997
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1996
- University of Toledo, B.S. magna cum laude, Criminal Justice, 1992
Authored“Is the Trend to Expand Juvenile Transfer Statutes Just an Easy Answer to a Complex Problem”, – 26 U. Tol. L. Rev. 979 (1994-1995).
- State Bar of Michigan