Dealing with the IRS and state and local tax authorities is never a pleasant proposition. However, Ellias & Elias, P.C. can help protect your assets and those of your business through preemptive tax planning and effective advocacy. We can also help reduce tax burdens in many situations.
The following are examples of some of the Taxation Law services which Ellias & Elias, P.C. has provided our clients in the past:
- Successfully defending corporate federal tax audit against a deficiency in excess of $3 million.
- Successfully defending a corporate officer compensation package resulting in a $350,000 savings to client.
- Successfully defending deduction relative to an Estate Plan resulting in a $500,000 savings to client.
- Successfully negotiating a large reduction in property taxes in Bay Harbor, Michigan resulting in substantial yearly savings to client.
- Securing $1,000,000 in Single Business Tax Brownfield Credits for real estate developer client.
Contact Frank J. Ellias, Jane Elias or David J. Ingber to discuss how Ellias & Elias, P.C. can assist with your Taxation issues.