Effective resolution of your business disputes requires seasoned trial lawyers experienced in a wide range of business disputes. Ellias & Elias, P.C. has such trial lawyers who have litigated cases ranging from breach of contract to breach of fiduciary duty claims, from tortious interference to business defamation claims, and from unfair trade practices to intellectual property disputes. Whether it be a dispute in Federal Court, State Court, Arbitration or an Administrative Hearing, Ellias & Elias, P.C. has been there and can help guide you to victory in the most cost-effective manner possible.
The following are examples of some of the Commercial Litigation services which Ellias & Elias, P.C. has provided our clients in the past:
- Successfully defending out-of-state corporations against millions in claims by Michigan partners.
- Successfully litigating product defect claims against distributor defendant resulting in $250,000 recovery for hotelier client.
- Successfully litigating business defamation case against corporate client’s competitor resulting in confidential substantial cash settlement.
- Successfully defending distributor client against $500,000 Lanham Act and Tortious Interference claims by competitor and securing dismissal of all claims.
- Successfully litigating billing dispute with public utilities defendant resulting in a substantial reduction of utility bills for apartment property management client.
Contact Frederick D. Elias, Christine R. Essique, or Holly C. Beatty to discuss how Ellias & Elias, P.C. can assist with your Commercial Litigation needs.