Whether you are a sole proprietor, small family business or large corporation, you need creative and cost-effective solutions to your business and transactional problems which Ellias & Elias, P.C. can provide. We specialize in forming corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures, as well as conducting mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations, distributorship agreements, financing and business planning.
Ellias & Elias, P.C. works with a diverse group of businesses and charitable organizations engaged in real estate development, construction, property management, retail sales, medical and dental care, software design, financial and investment services, mortgage services, manufacturing, distribution and printing services. Working with these different businesses helps us formulate answers to the problems your business faces.
The following are examples of some of the Business and Corporate Law services which Ellias & Elias, P.C. has provided our clients in the past.
- Acquisitions of regional shopping centers.
- Preparation of distributor agreements for medical equipment suppliers.
- Representation of franchisees in food, hospitality and construction industries.
- Preparation of succession plan documents for businesses.
- Negotiation of sale of local businesses to foreign investment groups.
- Negotiation of sale of closely-held businesses to publicly held companies.
- Establishing woman and minority owned businesses and managing compliance issues.