Real estate transactions are more complex than ever. Fortunately, Ellias & Elias, P.C. understands the challenges our clients face and can provide assistance with all aspects of real estate transactions from start to finish. We are fully equipped to facilitate Property Acquisition, Zoning and Regulatory Issues, Project Financing and the Lease and Sale of Developed Property.
The following are examples of some of the Real Estate Law related services which Ellias & Elias, P.C. has provided our clients in the past:
- Routinely advising and representing commercial and residential developer clients in zoning matters throughout the State of Michigan including obtaining site plan approval in numerous municipalities, including Birmingham, Farmington Hills, Detroit, Inkster, Belleville, Commerce Township, Milford, Southfield and Osceola.
- Advising client as to the acquisition and development of a $45 million real estate project.
- Negotiating, Preparing Purchase Documents and Closing on the acquisition of a $6.7 million Shopping Mall.
- Negotiating, Preparing Sales Documents and Closing on the sale of an $8 million golf course.
- Negotiating, Preparing Purchase Documents and Closing on the acquisition of a $4 million hotel.