Effective Estate Planning and Probate skills are crucial for the protection of hard-earned family assets and securing the care of loved ones. Ellias and Elias, P.C. has the experience and specialized knowledge of the tax and probate codes necessary to ensure that your wishes are fulfilled through the establishment of appropriate trusts, wills, medical powers of attorney, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements as well as other vehicles.
We also have extensive experience in asset protection as well as Elder Law, Long Term Care and Medicaid Planning.
The following are examples of some of the Probate & Estate Planning Law services which Ellias & Elias, P.C. has provided our clients in the past:
- Preparing estate plans for a family with net worth’s from $100,000 to $70 million.
- Drafting and defending Trusts from discontented siblings claiming coercion, undue influence and reformation of Trust.
- Successfully securing $200,000 in life insurance policy benefits to non-spousal companion of deceased client.
- Successfully engaging in litigation preventing the attempt of non-relatives to wrestle away guardianship of a minor from her immediate family.
- Successfully negotiating settlement with the IRS to reduce estate tax by over $2,000,000.
Ellias & Elias, P.C. will provide you with the attention, care and sensitivity which effective Probate, Estate Planning and Elder Law Planning requires. Contact Frank J. Ellias, Jane Elias or David J. Ingber to discuss how Ellias & Elias, P.C. can assist with your Probate, Estate Planning and Elder Law needs.